Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter Photo Shoot

It's no secret that I'm (typically) the one behind the camera. However, our neighbors trusted photographer, had a baby lamb she was going to do Easter shoots with. How could I pass that up? Although I was skeptical of the kids interacting with a baby lamb, they did phenomenal. Surprisingly, Gigi was the first one to hold the lamb and was incredibly brave about it. This may seem like I am making it a bigger deal than it is, but quite honestly I was very proud. The kids (like myself) are not really "animal-people." We appreciate looking at cats, dogs & other animals from afar, but don't necessarily desire their companionship. Pili even got in on the action & held a baby bunny!

After the shoot, the kids took some time to pet the baby lamb. They were petting it on it's head when the realized he had holes in his head (where its horns are going to be). I'm glad they figured this out after the photos, because it definitely gave them the heebie jeebies!








No comments:

Post a Comment