Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gigi's 2 Front Teeth


My Dearest Gigi,

It has been far too long since I have written to you. As you know our life has changed drastically over the past year. We moved across country, you started school and our sweet Pili was born.

With all the happenings of life and a new baby to care for I don't get to spend as much one on one time with you, as I used to. It makes me sad, because you are growing so fast! A little too fast if you really want to know how I feel! 

I wanted to take some photos of you while you are missing your two top teeth. Because it without a doubt is the cutest smile I have ever seen! And I know before long those adult teeth (that you are so excited up) will be here! 

I just want to say Thank You sweet girl for all you give to our family. I know being a big sister is hard sometimes (I'm one too), but you handle it with such grace. You were cut out to be a big sister. I know it's hard having to be flexible and get less attention  and praise then you were previously accustomed to. 

But, please know I am so PROUD of you!  Your kind spirit, generosity and how fiercely you love your family is inspiring. I pray that this love you have for Daddy, Garrison, Pili and I - you will always carry in your heart.

In adoration,
MOMMY ❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment