Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Build A Bear

I haven't been able to spend as much quality time with G & G lately, as I would like to. Most of the time it's for short periods of time, in between feedings, diapers, etc.. Gigi had some tooth fairy money that was burning a hole in her pocket, so we went to her favorite place - the mall. She loves to shop. She will often ask me "Mom, can we go to the shoe store? I promise, it's just to look." HA! I'm Moses is in for it, when she's a teenager! We looked around the mall & they finally decided on Build A Bear. Of course. They are a little obsessed. Garrison had just been there about a month prior and couldn't understand why the lady didn't remember him or his bear. He had the whole store in stitches. Garrison made a brown bear he named Captain American (he already has a Batman). Grayson chose a pink bear, which she creatively named Pinky. We had a good time. It was really nice to give them my undivided attention for awhile. I might have enjoyed it more than they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment