Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Last week we had some surprise snow! The first snowfall of the year, really. The kids couldn't wait to get outside and play in it. We buddled them up, Garrison looked just like Randy for Christmas Story. We could just picture him saying "Grayson, I can't put my arms down."

Garrison didn't get to play outside for too long. Reason being, he thought it was funny to keep running into the street and watch me chase him on a layer of ice. But, "homey don't play that game". ***I never was allowed to watch In Living Color because I was like 10, but I snuck it anyway. Thanks to my older brother who had a TV in his room***

Grayson would have stayed out all night making snowmen, snowballs and snow angels. She made a pretty amazing snowman with the little bit of snow that had fallen (she may or may not have had a little help).









He can't be cute & happy all the time! He was so mad at me for bring him inside! I swear the camera enhanced the color & amount of snot he had!

No comments:

Post a Comment