Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Doggie and The Doctor

I realize the title of this post might be confusing. It is meant to be quite literal. The kids doctor (ENT) has a dog he brings into the office. Her name is Maggie and she is a Golden-Doodle and therapy dog. Garrison has fallen in love with her and looks forward to going to the ENT, just to see Maggie. For those of you who know me well, know that I am NOT an dog animal lover. However, I might make an exception for Maggie. She doesn't bark, shed and the kids can literally do anything to her and she just sits there. She has the longest eye-lashes and the best personality. I don't think we will ever be able to change ENT's because, we love Maggie too much!

Best Buds!

A (HUG) for Maggie
Trying To Ride Maggie
Sticking His Finger In Maggie's Mouth
GiGi Is Still Apprehensive (she takes after her mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment