Thursday, September 30, 2010

GiGi's Spa...

So I have NO pictures to go along with this post :( It happened way too fast & I didn't have my camera close by... well, okay I was also laughing to hard to think!

As we know, GiGi loves her cucumbers! I gave her some for her snack yesterday. She took two out of the bowl.. no surprise, one for each hand (that's how she snacks, I think she gets it from me, lol!). She laid right down on the kitchen floor (odd, but she is still recovering from being sick - so I thought she was tired). She laid each one of the cucumbers on her eyes.

At this point, I about died laughing. I am guessing she wants a trip to the spa for her 2nd birthday?! :) 

I have no idea where she saw this. Needless to say, it wasn't from me! I barely have enough time to comb my hair & brush my teeth these days. 

I think she might have seen an advertisement on TV, in a magazine, or maybe even a billboard?

She never ceases to stop making me laugh! Even though she has no idea that it is so stinkin funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment