Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Been 4ever!

It has been forever since my last post. It's safe to say.. having 2 kids is much more time consuming than one! You think that would be common sense, but I really just realized it in the past couple of weeks.

I have been trying to make the most of our fall though, since it is my favorite season! Well, I guess all I have really done is make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (which GiGi devoured) and lit an apple spice candle. PATHETIC. I have a box of fall decorations in the garage I would love to get out, but with the 2 little ones & a move in our near future.. I don't think that box will ever see the inside of our house.

Here is what we have been up to the past couple weeks...

-Found a new place to live.. CHECK.
-Had a Bday party for G with her Madera cousins.. CHECK
-Conquered G's strep throat.. CHECK
-Conquered my strep eye (yes, it's a real thing).. CHECK
-Went to VA to visit my family.. CHECK
-Gio's 1st rode trip (he slept the whole way there & back!) & hotel stay.. CHECK
-Trip to the pumpkin patch.. CHECK
-Bowling.. CHECK
-A lot of eating out.. CHECK
-Had a Bday party for G with the "Leopold's".. CHECK

I am sure we have done more in the past couple weeks.. however, none of it must have been memory worthy.. because that's all I remember!











No comments:

Post a Comment