Friday, August 27, 2010

More Mishief

As I was on the phone with my mom tonight, I was giving her the low down on what's going on with Miss GiGi. How she has been naughty lately! I was telling her how much better she has been today though. As I was talking, Gorge (Curious George) was on. I kept looking into the living room from the kitchen and thought GiGi must be sitting on the couch watching Gorge, her favorite! Well, after it was a quiet awhile, I went & peaked over the couch to find this...

She thought she needed to clean the couch, I guess? She had gotten the soap out the bathroom & went to work. What you can't see is that she had also soaped up her arms & legs! And let me tell you, she threw quite the fit when I took the soap away & really cleaned off the couch.. What a stinker (who smells like Method Refreshing Mint handsoap)!

No comments:

Post a Comment