Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting Ready for Gio!






GiGi & I have spent the last few days getting ready for baby Gio to arrive. We have washed clothes, bedding, blankets & burp cloths. She is pretty curious still to why we are doing all this.. Although now, she points at my belly & says "Gio?" 

Taking a picture of Mommy (using her phone)
She has been regressing a bit already since we have been working on his room. I found her in the crib, whining with a pacifier in her mouth :( I am hoping this won't last for long.

Today we decided to take a break from all of our cleaning & preparation to spend some Mommy/GiGi time at the pool. We had fun! I am so impressed by her swimming, blowing bubbles & independent play when we go to the pool. I always feel great afterward too!
Thinking something is hilarious!


Caught her sneaking a "nana"
Gio's Bed
Everything ready for his arrival!
His diapers - smaller than my hand!
His "itty-bitty" clothes
His new dresser!
Swing in the living room
Ready for our afternoon swim
Time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment