Friday, August 6, 2010

A Cooler Day

It was a LONG night in our 90+ degree home. I thought we would wake to a cooler house.. but we didn't. First on the agenda was getting everything done that needed to be done upstairs before the house heated up even more.. so showers & laundry it was. 

Not long after breakfast I realized we had to go, it was just too hot! So off to the Post Office, Goodwill, & Jump-N-Play. The day was getting better GiGi was behaving, there was no wait @ the P.O., I was able to find another Diaper Genie @ Goodwill for 99cents, and there was a 2yr old @ Jump-N-Play for GiGi to 
mingle with.



The A/C men showed up @ 12p, left by 2p & assured me we would have cold air soon! Well.. it wasn't in time for nap time.. but oh well! GiGi still slept like a rock! As I write this; however, it is still about 75-80 in the house. But it feels GREAT to us!
I picked up a 99cent keyboard for GiGi @ Goodwill & she thinks she's Mozart. She has really gotten her $'s worth! On the downside.. it is so loud :( 

Here is a picture from lunch. She was a mess after Chx (Veggie) Nuggets, Yogurt, Dorito's, Popsicle & a lot of sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment