Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

While M was out of town for work, I noticed my sweet lil Gigi was starting to act out a bit (or perhaps a bunch). It dawned on me that she was not getting as much one-on-one attention from me, as she is used to. Although I am with her nearly 24/7, her brother preoccupies almost every minute of my day. He LOVES for me to hold him and gets VERY jealous if I give Gigi the slightest bit of attention.


So my very dear sister offered to watch Gio, so I could give Gigi some of the one-on-one time she needed & so deserves. So on our girls afternoon out, we hit up Pots & Palettes where Gigi painted a plate & then onto Carl's for some custard (before dinner!) We had an amazing afternoon & Gigi did have an attitude adjustment by the time she got home.


It is so nice to have a daughter I can enjoy these kind of activities with. On the way home she kept saying she wanted to go do other fun things. I asked her what she wanted to do she said "um, go shopping." I love her so much & am looking forward to out next girls afternoon out. Can we say manicures?!





BEFORE Attitude

AFTER Attitude (Girls Afternoon Out Success!)





In deep concentration
The 1st Taste

Cheers!

The Smile I Live For

Starting to get Silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment