Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus

About six weeks ago, I got to take Gigi to her first circus! It had been a LONG day already, we had been up since 5a since Garrison had surgery that morning.

I was not going to miss this opportunity to take her because I thought she would really enjoy it. Plus, I had free tickets through Macaroni Kid. Well, turns out I was wrong. She really didn't enjoy it much, she liked the motorcycles. And to top it off, it was hardly free after $12 snowcones and $22 light up wand-thingy!

I am thinking we will try the circus again, maybe when she is a little older!

I didn't take too many pictures because it was so dark. I was also doing what every mom does best - trying to keep her entertained/occupied while I attempted to enjoy the show myself.






Ahh, the light up wand! I can't believe I paid $22 for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment