Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Furry Christmas

We took the kids to Sesame Place last weekend for A Very Furry Christmas! It is about 4 hours north from here, so it was a little bit of a drive. We ended up staying only 1/4 of a mile from the park in a beautiful hotel suite with fireplace, full kitchen, gorgeous bathroom, etc. (It may have been my favorite part of the weekend).

It was quite chilly at the park, but we were all bundled up with multiple layers. Unfortunately, five minutes into our fun... Garrison lost his shoes (which are my favorite shoes of his also). I searched high and low and had no luck finding it. The worst part of it was - he couldn't walk around & his little foot was cold! We tried our best to keep his feet all wrapped up in a blanket.

Grayson had the most amazing time. She loved all the rides! I thought some of them were a little intense myself - so it looks like I have a little daredevil on my hands!

We will definitely be making our way back to the park in the Spring, when it's a little warmer!




Huge Mistletoe!










No comments:

Post a Comment