Sunday, January 16, 2011

Imagination At Play

 "Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Yesterday after breakfast at IHOP, we headed to Imagination At Play. It's a hands-on play place for children 6m - 8y. It opened not too long ago and it was our first time there. 

GiGi had a GREAT time playing in the water, painting, and grocery shopping. Gio also had fun, he was able to play in an exersaucer. Now, we are going to have to buy one! Moses was even able to make a lil' friend :) We didn't stay for too long there as Moses and I wanted to head to the Mall of GA, since we were over in that vicinity... A trip to the Apple Store & Gymboree was needed :)  --I apologize for the poor picture quality... I didn't have my good camera with me.


Moses, Gio & Moses' new friend

The Musical Tree


My lil Monet


A Work of Art

Look! Gio's on TV!





Banana's - Oh No! It's Gio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment