Wednesday, February 19, 2014

GRAYSONISMS..

So I used to do these "Graysonisms" when Gigi was little and still mastering the English language. Now, she is 5 and has a full grasp of language, but is trying out more adult/teen terms - that are leaving her Dad and I in stitches! We have a feeling that she is learning some of her new words, from her swim teacher or ballet teacher (the only young adults she is around for any length of time).

I was trying on Maxi Dresses yesterday, getting ready for summer vacation. Grayson was with me and was acting as "the judge" as she calls it...

Me: Grayson, what do you think of this one? (as if I actually needed to solicit her opinion).
Grayson: That's the perfect one. You could totally wear it with flip flops during the day and put on heels at night to dress it up... (mind you, she's 5!)

-----------------

Grayson: Mom, look at this Sofia the First painting, I killed it.

-----------------

Grayson: I don't think I need to wear a coat today. I just stepped outside and I wasn't even chillin. (apparently, she hasn't doesn't quite understand the context of when to use chillin yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment